Select the checkbox for any record(s) you wish to select.
You can export citations for the selected records to your bibliographic software using the Export icon.
RefWorks, EndNote, or Mendeley:
- Choose your citation manager from the drop-down menu and click Go.
- Click the Continue with Export link—this will open a new window for your citation manager software.
- If you are not already logged in to the citation management site, you will need to do so to proceed.
- Your citations will be automatically imported.
Other reference software (to export to other bibliographic software, e.g., Zotero):
- Choose Reference Software from the drop-down menu and click Go.
- This creates a .ris file (the standard format for bibliographic software).
- Note that some bibliographic software can be automatically set to detect this type of file extension and will automatically upload your files at this point.
- A dialog box will prompt you to open or save the file.
- If you select open, you will need to browse/select your bibliographic software program and proceed to open the file.
- If you select save, you can save the file and then upload this file to your preferred bibliographic software.
You cannot currently export citations from the APA PsycExtra or APA PsycTests databases.