The main APA PsycNet Administrator* can add one or more additional / secondary Admin Center users. Each Admin Center user must first create a (free) APA PsycNet account. (*Note: Only the main administrator for an account can add additional admin users.)
- On the Home page, select “Manage Admin Center user accounts” to access the page for adding new admin users.
- Expand the section for “Admin Center User Accounts”.
- Select the “Add New User” button, type the email address of the admin user to be added, and select “Search Email”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to verify the User Profile associated with the email address entered.
- Select/deselect checkboxes to apply the new user’s Admin Center Account Permissions
- Select Submit to add the additional Admin Center user.