When you search PsycTESTS, your results list includes links to a series of Test Master Profiles that match your search criteria.
Each Test Master Profile includes the following:
- bibliographic information about the test, including the test name and date, the authors, the DOI for the test’s Test Master Profile, links to any other versions of the test available in PsycTESTS, the construct(s) measured, instrument type, purpose, administration method, and a summary
- a link to the full text of the test, when available
- a link to supporting documentation (e.g., answer sheets, instruction manuals, norms or analyses), when available
- all applicable records for scholarly research relevant to the test—these are Test Development, Test Review, and Test Use records
- a Test Primary Data record, when applicable