APA PsycNET Mobile App
The APA PsycNET Mobile app is a free mobile app that allows users to access the APA databases and search them on the APA PsycNET platform using search and citation finder, view, filter, email, and export search results, save search queries, and navigate through and view individual results. If you have access rights to your selected databases, you will be able to view full-text PDFs. To verify your access, the application requires you to login.
Students, faculty, and other individuals with access to APA PsycNET through a campus or institutional library
If your campus or institutional library provides you with access to APA PsycNET platform, please take the following steps to authenticate your device to access your institution’s subscription:
- Access APA PsycNET from within your institution.
- Click on the “Authenticate Mobile” link at the top right on the APA PsycNET landing page.
- Ensure that the "APA PsycNET Mobile" box is checked.
- Enter your email address and click the “Authenticate” button.
- An email will be sent to you confirming your successful authentication and its expiration date.
- On the "Home" page of the APA PsycNET Mobile app, tap the "Login" icon and enter your authentication email address under the institutional section of the login window.
- Scroll down and click the "Login" button under the email box.
APA members and others with access rights to APA PsycNET or an APA PsycNET Gold, Gold+, or Platinum package
Device authentication is not needed for users with access rights to APA PsycNET or a Gold, Gold+, or Platinum package.
- Please use your APA PsycNET credentials (username and password) when you are asked to login.
- If the first login is successful, the application does not require a login on subsequent attempts until your subscription expires.
- After you renew your subscription, you will have to log in again. The application prefills the fields with the old credentials. You will have to update the fields if you have changed them.