PsycARTICLES contains full-text articles from journals published by APA, the Canadian Psychological Association, Hogrefe Publishing Group, and the Educational Publishing Foundation.
To access the Browse feature, click on Browse in the tool bar then on Journal Articles PsycARTICLES.
You have the option to browse by Title or by Topic.
Title gives you an alphabetical list of journals available in full text. For example, if you are interested in browsing the journal Neuropsychology, click N from the list of the alphabet or type Neuropsychology in the Jump To box. Then click Neuropsychology. This will take you to the Table of Contents page.
On the Table of Contents page, you can
- choose a publication year
- select volume or issue
- view the table of contents for that single issue
- view the citation, abstract, and full text of an article or other document
- find permissions information for any article
- access a journal snapshot that provides additional information about the journal and its use
- view Online First Publications (articles available in electronic format prior to the print publication)
- add the document to your My List
- set up an alert for new journal content
- add the journal to your RSS feel
- e-mail a link to the issue
- share a link to the issue via social media
To search within the journal, type your search concepts into the search box and select from the drop-down menu “All issues,” “Online First,” or “Latest Issue.” (“Online First” will appear in the drop-down only if there are current Online First Publications available.)
You can also check the box to search within the full text of articles.
Topic gives you a list of seven broad subject areas:
- Biological and Developmental Processes
- Human Resources/Industrial/Organizational/Management
- Social Psychology and Social Processes
- Click on the topic you are interested in for a list of relevant journal titles
- Click on a Journal Title for a list of Volumes/Issues
- Click on an Issue to view the table of contents
- From here you can view the citation and full-text of any article you are interested in.
Note: You may navigate through the browse lists either by using the letter navigation bar at the top of the list or entering the first word(s) in the Jump to box.