- Finding the TESTS on PsycTESTS on APA PsycNET
1 minute, 50 seconds [Closed Captioned]
- Browse PsycTESTS via APA PsycNET
3 minutes, 24 seconds [Closed Captioned]
- Finding Supporting Documents in PsycTESTS on APA PsycNET
2 minutes, 29 seconds [Closed Captioned]
- PsycTESTS: “Can I Use the Tests?”: Permissions, Fees, and Other Factors
4 minutes, 48 seconds [Closed Captioned]
- PsycTESTS: Finding Reliability and Validity
2 minutes, 41 seconds [Closed Captioned]
- Searching PsycINFO’s Tests & Measures Field via APA PsycNET
3 minutes, 44 seconds [Closed Captioned]
- Authors of Tests: Submitting Tests for Inclusion in PsycTESTS
2 minutes, 42 seconds [Closed Captioned]
The complete list of APA PsycNET tutorials can be found on our website and the APA PsycINFO YouTube channel. APA grants permission for librarians and educators to link these tutorials to their library web sites, Libguides, course management software, and other resources intended to assist students and researchers in their work.
You can also visit our Search Help & Training Center. All tutorials on the APA site are in Flash, and you need to have the Adobe Flash Player installed in order to view them. Download Adobe Flash Player.