- **Note: Every user you want to add must first create an APA PsycNET account.
They can register (free) here: https://my.apa.org/apa/idm/register.seam
- **Note: Only the main administrator for an account can add additional users.
- Once your users have registered for their free APA PsycNET accounts, you can add them as AdminCenter users.
- On the Home page, click “Manage Admin Center user accounts.” This brings you to a page where you can add new users.
- In the next screen. expand “Admin Center User Accounts.”
- Click the “Add New User” button.