PsycARTICLES contains full-text articles from journals published by APA, the Canadian Psychological Association, Hogrefe Publishing Group, and the Educational Publishing Foundation.
You have the option to browse by Title or by Topic.
By Title gives you an alphabetical list of journals available in full text.
For example, if you are interested in browsing the journal Neuropsychology click N from the list of the alphabet or type Neuropsychology in theJump To box. Then click Neuropsychology. This will take you to the Table of Contents page.
On the Table of Contents page, you can
- choose a publication year
- select volume or issue
- view the table of contents for that single issue
- view the citation and full text of an article or other document
- find permissions information for any article
- view Online First Publications: Articles available in electronic format prior to the print publication
To search within the journal, type your search concepts into the search box and select from the drop-down menu "All issues," "Online First," or "Latest Issue." ("Online First" will appear in the drop-down only if there are current Online First Publications available.)
You can also check the box to search within the full text of articles.
By Topic gives you a list of seven broad subject areas:
- Biological and Developmental Processes
- Human Resources/Industrial/Organizational/Management
- Social Psychology and Social Processes
- Click on the topic you are interested in for a list of relevant journal titles
- Click on a Journal Title for a list of Volumes/Issues
- Click on an Issue to view the table of contents
- From here you can view the citation and full-text of any article you are interested in.
APA Journals can also be browsed via mobile apps.